Established May 1st of 1998, we’ve provided a level of service that is unmatched in our field. We are the only restoration company to ever win the Angie’s List Award 7 consecutive years in a row, and in fact, we’ve swept all awards in every category of service we offer. From Mold Testing, Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, to Fire and Smoke Cleaning, Bio-Hazard Cleanup, Hoarding Cleanup and Content Cleaning, no other company has a higher rating than us. We are an IICRC Certified Firm, (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification), and actually hold certifications in Mold Inspection (CMI), Mold Remediation (CMRC), Water Damage Restoration (WRT), Fire & Smoke Restoration (FST), Crime & Trauma Scene Clean Up (CTS), Bloodborne Pathogens, Respiratory Protection, Hazard Communications (Hazcom), Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Fall Protection Awareness (FPA), Confined Space Awareness & Lock Out/Tag Out.
Each of our employees must obtain certifications in all of the above classes. Our Continuing Education Classes insures that our staff is up to date on all the latest products, procedures and guidelines, while also being refreshed on all previously aforementioned certifications. Taking all of our training seriously reaffirms that we are fully capable and aware of any situation at hand, and also able to handle any unexpected problems that may occur during the remediation process. We also are Insured for all of the services we offer and invite any customer or potential customer to ask for all of the paper work prior to any project being completed. We carry General Liability, Pollution and Consultation Insurance, and all proof of our policies are attached to all contracts for our customers to view.
No matter the loss, our mission is to return your home back to pre-loss conditions in a safe, quick and cost efficient manner. Our core principles are simple: Integrity, Loyalty, Honesty and Pride in the work we do and the relationships we build with all of our customers. We want to make any situation you may encounter as stress free as possible, while returning your home and your life back in order with minimal disruption. We always listen to our clients and commit ourselves to consistently meeting or exceeding their expectations with forethought, flexibility, customer-focused service and unmatched quality. Call us today and you’ll find out why we are the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & Now the 2017 Angie's List Award Winner for Mold Testing, Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration, Fire & Smoke Restoration and Bio-Hazard Cleaning. We are also the 2013 & 2014 Best of Philadelphia Award Winner. We won the 2014 Best Philadelphia Contractors Award from Philadelphia Life Magazine, and we've been inducted in the Philadelphia Business Hall of Fame for 2014. We’ve also been honored as the Top Home Improvement Contractor for Two Years by the Happening List in Philadelphia, totaling 41 Industry Awards since only 2011.
What Can You Expect From Our Team?
- Our Response Time: No matter the time or date, you can always expect to speak to a Live Person and will never leave a message on a machine.
- Punctuality: We pride ourselves on always being on time whether for an estimate or when your job is scheduled.
- Communication: When you deal with us, you’ll always deal with our owner and receive daily updates on your project, no matter if your job takes one day or several weeks.
- Discretion: Whether we’re completing a mold or water damage job, or dealing with a hoarding situation or trauma scene cleanup, your business is your business. We will never divulge any information about your project with anyone.
- Top Level Service: No one in this industry provides the level of service like us. When you hire our team, you’ll see why we are the highest rated and most awarded company in the business.
- Our Promise: When dealing with us, it’ll be done right the first time!!! We never leave one job to start another, and you’ll can always expect us at your job every day until it is completed. Our employees will always treat you with respect, and we’ll make your remediation process as stress free as possible.
Our 24 Hour Emergency Service gives you the comfort in knowing that if an unfortunate incident may occur in your home, our response team will be there to assist you no matter the time or date. And the fact that we NEVER sub-contract any of our work out, means that we are not reliant on others for laborers or equipment. All of our work is completed by OUR company with OUR staff and OUR equipment. This will give you the satisfaction in knowing that every person entering your home is an employee of our company, and every single piece of equipment is owned by and inspected by US. If you are in need of Mold Inspection, Mold Remediation, Water Damage Restoration or any of our Bio-Recovery services, feel free to give us a call today and schedule your appointment. And find comfort in knowing that when you call our company, you’ll not be dealing with a salesman or franchise manager, but the owner himself from start to finish.