Pictured here is a set of photos from a dishwasher leak that caused major damage in a kitchen. The cabinets and walls behind the kitchen both had to be removed because of water damage and mold. The flooring also had to be removed, as the subfloor was soaked through.
For most, the kitchen is the heart of the home, especially during the holidays. From testing family recipes to decorating cakes and cookies, everyone enjoys being part of the preparations. So keeping fire safety top of mind in the kitchen during this joyous but hectic time is important, especially when there’s a lot of activity […]
Statistics show that cooking fires nearly double on Thanksgiving Day, occurring more than twice as often than on another day. Thanksgiving Day home fires cause more property damage and claim more lives than home fires on other days. Please use these fire safety tips: Stay in the kitchen when you are cooking on the stove-top […]
A customer in Penn Valley Pennsylvania purchased a new oven from a big box store and had them install it. The delivery men installed the oven, and then proceeded to turn it on while instructing the home owner to allow the oven to run for a half hour prior to turning it off. As she […]