After a pressure relieve valve gave out, the home owner had to deal with an exorbitant amount of water in his laundry and living rooms. We arrived on scene and worked through the night to structurally dry this home, and here’s some of the photos.
Pictured here is a photo of a laundry room in Center City where the dryer wasn’t properly vented to the exterior because of historical restrictions. Instead of using a ventless dryer, it was instead just vented under the cabinets causing water and mold damage. Here’s the before and afters of the remediation and reconstruction.