This is a picture of a bedroom which was turned into a storage room. Prior to picture being taken the room was filled with an immense amount of belongings and trash. Old articles of clothing, computers, toys and even empty boxes now filled the space to a height of nearly three feet. Once the items were removed, a severe mold issue was discovered. This photo should show everyone that having a lot of items pressed up against walls not only can be a fire hazard, but also will limit your view of just what may be happening behind.